- More than 200 years combined military service
- Over 500,000 square feet of facilities
- Dozens of patents and patent applications filed
- ISO 9001:2015 certified with Design
- Corporate DUNS Number: 08-060-1749
- CAGE CODE: 1SC69
- ISO 17025:2017 Certified Lab
- 3040 Weld Certification
- CARC Approved by TACOM and most OEMs
Welcome to XPER. Our businesses are strategically aligned to succeed in an array of markets to provide high-quality, reliable products marked with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our mission is to keep our military and first responders safe through innovating exceptional products and services. Like our heroes, XPER is experienced and ready to respond at a moment's notice.
Our vision is to be the authority on protection for every military and first responder in the United States.
At XPER, we specialize in the development of transparent armor and accessory products for tactical and combat vehicles.
- Industry leading formulation process and design
- Tested and certified to a wide range of military specifications
- Customized solutions to meet unique requirements
- Range of lighting technologies: HID, LED and IR LED
- 360° situational lighting solutions for MRAP and other platforms
- Quick development and deployment of products
- Innovative spare tire type carriers integrated to bumpers
We are the leader in the development and deployment of Tactical Vehicles for all levels of local, state and federal security teams. Our XPERtise in the re-configuration of vehicles to meet unique security applications is second to none.
CULTURE OF INTEGRITY
XPER is committed to performing with excellence at all levels of our organization and to conducting business with the highest degree of integrity and honesty in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
XPER's reputation is one of our most important assets, and through adoption of this policy, XPER is documenting in writing its standard of conduct with the intention of preserving and strengthening our reputation for ethical conduct, integrity, skill, and responsibility in its dealings with others and complying with FAR subpart 3.10, and FAR 52.203-13.
PRESERVING OUR CULTURE OF INTEGRITY
Download the XPER "Speak Up" poster for information on how to make reports and help to maintain XPER's culture of integrity: