MARINE VESSEL ARMOR
XPER offers unrivaled solutions in response to evolving threat environments.
XPER is a major supplier of transparent armor for military applications in both land and marine environments. Our in-house XPERtise and fully integrated manufacturing capabilities lead to solutions that meet or exceed the most demanding threats and weight criteria.
Transparent armor windows’ primary function is to protect personnel from ballistic and fragmentation threats. Our on-site ISO/IEC 17025 certified laboratory and ballistics range enable rapid, continued development of cost/weight-effective transparent armor solutions. XPER works with customers to design integrated armor solutions for vessels, such as Hann Powerboats’ Peacemaker 40 patrol boat.
A full-time staff of materials and design XPERts combine with our full range of in-house capabilities to develop and deliver tailored transparent armor solutions. XPER offers solutions optimized for protection, payload, and cost.
In addition to development of transparent armor solutions to meet customer requirements, XPER focuses on improving the sustainability of transparent armor solutions through innovative technologies.
- Industry-leading Delamination Warranty
- State-of-the-art lamination facility
- Exclusive DLC glass coating resists abrasion, enhances corrosion resistance, and is moderately water-repellant
- In-house heat-mat manufacturing capability for de-ice/de-fog requirements
- On-site ballistic range and laboratory rapidly validate armor solutions